Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I want a preformer!

Why is it that when your kid does something so sweet...or something new, and you want to show it off they never do!!! It's only when they want to do it. I was on the phone with my mom today and told her that Bailee was saying mama. I put the phone up t o Bailee who was going mama crazy...and then she shuts up! So I said maybe later and I start talking to my mom again...and what do ya know...here's Bailee in the back ground "mama, mama, maaaama, mammma" Just practicing away!

Also, when she said dada a couple months ago, she only wanted her dad. Now that she can say mama, she's a total mama's girl!! Don't get me wrong she still loves her daddy. She still gets a huge smile on her face when he comes home, but she only wants me to hold her!

I love my baby!

5 comments:

Hyrum And Tiffany said...

Hey,
i cannot believe how big your baby girl is getting she is adorable.

Bran said...

I am so happy to hear you had a baby!! I always wondered when it would happen. But it did and she is so gorgeous!! O this is Brandie from Whitney-if you remember me haha!!

Sonya said...

Hello... post!!!

Nisha said...

yo girl..get on the blog and post!

Jenna Shea said...

Hello Mrs. Bills,
Tonight was fun, Baliee is adorable as usual. Let's really do something for New Years...K?! Talk to ya later.