Monday, January 5, 2009

OW!

Bailee has learned the word "ow". I have no idea where it came from, maybe I say it a lot and just don't realize it. She was running around in her walker the first time I heard her. She hit her head on the table and shouts out "ow!" and rubs her head. We have a tuff baby girl! She talks so much! here is a list of all of the words:

Momma Dada Daddy Papa GiGi Nana Ama(grandma) Pa uh-oh ow No-No Doggie Asher Roxy some more button thank you

I think thats it. I'm sure I forgot something. She jibber jabbers all the time. She loves when other people "oink" at her. She pokes you, like the pilsbury dough boy, and expects you to laugh! She nods her head yes, although she still shakes her head no 98% of the time! She still isn't walking on her own. She has to be holding on to something or someone, otherwise she drops straight to her knees. She LOVES blocks. She can stack the big ones all by herself. She loves Disney movies....Nemo, Jungle Book, Madagascar...you name it she will probably like it. She likes to get into the lazy susan and pull out whatever she can. She also likes to pull the dish towel off of the oven handle. Oh! The best one is the trash can...she loves to dump it over. oh the joys of motherhood!

2 comments:

Jenna Shea said...

And just think, one day we will miss all of these little messes....maybe :)

Sonya said...

I can't believe how fast she is growing! She was so sweet today! I LOVE her! She will be walking anyday now and you will wish that she never learned!