Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Easter and Vegas...



We dyed eggs at Janet's house. Bailee LOVED it and had to have an egg in the colors at ALL times! It got really messy!

Easter was a relaxing day. Bailee woke up at 6am and came into my room and "Mom! Come here. I got to show you something! Hurry!" She was so excited the the easter bunny left her a present!



She drank the coloring...EWW!


The next weekend we went to Henderson, NV to visit Cris's sister Melissa and her family. Bailee missed Asher so much! I still can't get over how big baby Briggs is! It happened to be Cris's 26th birthday that weekend and Melissa made him a yummy cake and Bryce took him to go play bingo! It was a really short visit...but a lot of fun! Here are a few pictures:
Cris was teaching Bailee how to chase the birds!



She still won't ride the animals on the carousel...but I got her to enjoy the chariot!

She stuffed a whole cookie in her mouth!




No comments: