Bailee is super excited to meet her baby sister. She talks to her everyday. She talks to me about her and what she's going to teach her when she's here. Bailee is going to be 4 in a month! I can't believe it. She's so mature for her age...it drives me up the walls sometimes. She is generally well behaved. Very independent. She's into picking out her own clothes lately...sometimes it's fun, but most of the time it's a huge long drawn out process that is completely unnecessary and quite frustrating for me. But she's pretty dang cute and I catch myself staring at her, realizing that she is going to be the big sister and not my only baby girl soon. I get a little emotional and steal some cuddle time with her!
Thanksgiving went well...as well as it could go I think. I worked Wednesday night. Cris let me sleep in the morning. We had dinner at his parents house with Grandma Haskell and Sonya, Mitch, and their girls. Then I was back to work from 6pm to midnight. Cris worked all day Friday, and went duck hunting all day Saturday, and Sunday was a relaxing day together.
Now it's crunch time trying to prepare for Dakota, Christmas, a visit from GeeGee and Papa, Bailee's birtday, New Years, and then a visit from Nana Denise.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE!
1 comment:
It sounds like you'll have an extra reason to celebrate this Christmas. :)
Good luck with your delivery! I can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment