Monday, January 21, 2008

Mommy needs sleep too!

So I finally broke down and I am starting to wake up my husband in the middle of the night. I wasn't doing it at first because Cris was working and he needed his rest...well I now know that I do too! I was feeling really sick the other day and when we went to my in-laws for dinner I slept pretty much the whole time! I didn't visit at all!!! I did feel much better though, and my fever went away! I start my first shift back to work today at JetBlue. I"m not excited, not because I don't like my job...I just wish I never had to work. Everyone feels like that, right? Bailee is growing so fast! She's eating 3-4 oz every 2-3 hours!!! She still is picky about latching on...so she mostly gets the bottle, and lucky me...I still get to pump. We went and got family photos this weekend at JCPenny...we pick them up on the 31st! There are some really cute ones of Cris and Bailee! She is lifting her head more and she even scooches around...if I put her in the boppy, she eventually ends up out of it...she scooches further and further down! She's growing up!!!! 3 weeks and 2 days old today!!! :)

2 comments:

Brie said...

Hey Amber! It's so fun to see pictures of your little family, Bailee is adorable! This is a good website for breastfeeding problems, http://www.mothering.com/discussions/forumdisplay.php?f=363

Moms who have btdt and support. Anyway, I'd love to see you guys the next time you're in West Jordan, let me know if you have time!

Anonymous said...

Tom says to tell Cris to stop being a slacker and help out. It is hard to ask for help when they are going to work and stuff but just do it. It is not worth it not to. You may not be at "work" but watching a baby is harder than any other kind of work. Hang in there.