Tuesday, January 29, 2008
My wonderful family!!!
I just feel so incredibly blessed to have such an amazing family! I've got the best parents ever...my Dad who worked so hard in and out of the home to provide for his family...2 amazing Mom's that put up with me and my crap for 22 years and counting!!! I've got the best in-laws any wife could ask for...and that includes my sisters!!!! And then there is my husband and daughter...the greatest gifts of all!!! I have a husband who works so hard to provide for our family...and to give Bailee and me all the little extra things that we love. He puts up with me and my crap too...being so emotional and forgetful all the time. He plays with me and talks to me and really trys SUPER hard to understand me. (for all that really know me...that can be difficult at times!!) He lets me be right most of the time, which is a big deal to me...thanks Dad! haha Bailee just loves me...she follows my face now...we play games all day and I'll move from side to side and she just moves her cuuuute little head back and forth!!! I can not believe she has been here for a month!!!! She's grown up so much...but she's still so little! I love my life as a daughter, wife, and mother...they are the best things anyone could ever be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment