Monday, February 25, 2008

Took Bailee to NC


I went home this weekend and saw my parents and Bailee got to meet her Mimaw and Papa Great. Everyone ate her up as expected! She enjoyed Papa Great and Papa the most!!! She loves men!!! She didn't want me to sing to her...or GeeGee...or Mimaw....but when Papa Great took a turn she was so content!!! She's 10 lbs now!!!! She smiles all the time!! We came home a day early because we missed Daddy...as soon as she saw him at the airport she grinned so big and I swear it sounded like she was trying to giggle!! I got to see some friends in Hendersonville. Lindsay and everyone at Shelton Pharmacy loved her!! I stayed there and talked with Linsay for hours!! I love her so much! I got to eat luch with Becky and her daughter Emily, and then I went to see Misty and her family. She is growing and changing and learning new things every day! I pray t hat I am a good mom and I can teach her all of the things she needs to know. I hope she knows who she is and what she's worth!!!

1 comment:

Sonya said...

I am glad that you had fun in NC, we missed you here!!!

You are and will continue to be a great mom, Bailee is lucky to have you and Cris as parents!

She is also lucky to have Melissa and I as Aunts!!! Hahaha!

Loves!