Friday, March 7, 2008

Bailee's blessing

Cris blessed Bailee this last Sunday on the 2nd. She wore the same dress that I was blessed in, hat and all! It was so precious. Cris was sweating bullets right before he had to go do it! He loves Bailee so much! I love watching him play with her. She's smiling so much now! I think she's trying to laugh...she gurggles a lot! We love her so much! We just want the very best for our baby girl! I am making her a quilt!!! WOW huh?? Ever since I turned into a Mommy...I've been wanting to be crafty!!! Scarpbooking...quilting...I even made Cris an Easter basket!!! Whats next???

3 comments:

Kellybean said...

I am sad we were not at church that day, we all had the flu. Bummer....

Michelle said...

Hey Amber! I just found your blog! I love it! I want to see Bailey's pictures in her cute dress when you get them! She is getting so big!

Sonya said...

You haven't posted in a while, I am just saying!