Monday, July 21, 2008

home sweet home

Cris had to work in Bear Lake for 4 days this last week. I had to stay home with Bailee. I never want to be a single parent!!! It was so hard. Cris usually puts her to bed while I'm working, and that just threw off her schedule so much! She would wake up in the middle of the night every night he was gone. It was awful! Cris was so glad to be home. It felt nice to hear him say he missed me and Bailee. I always just figured he enjoyed getting away for a few days whether he was working, hunting, or fishing.
Pioneer Day is on the 24th, Cris's family is having a family reunion at Grandma Haskells and then we'll all head up to down town for the parade! That should be a lot of fun...I'll update afterwards and let you know how it went!

No comments: