Tuesday, July 1, 2008

New baby...



Sonya finally had her baby! They named her Karli Jae Gronning...not quite sure on that spelling....they hadn't decided last time I saw them. Morgan LOVES her! Every time she had to leave the hospital she would ask "is baby Karli comming too?" How sweet. Bailee just wanted to grab her hair...I'm sure she's jealous!

Bailee also just had her 6month check up and she is in the 80% for her head, height, and weight...the head and height she gets from her dad...the weight is all me! She is crawling backwards, and talking so much...I swear she says "hi"...she's probably just mimicking me though. We are working on teaching her to say Da Da. Cris would love that! She walks forward in the walker now, not just back. And she still eats a ton! She sleeping through the night...about 9-12 hours!!! I love the 12 hour nights!

I have a lot of pictures that I want to put up, but I can't find my dang USB cord!!! If I find it, or end up buying a new one, I'll post them ASAP. Much Love!

No comments: