She is getting so big!! She's smooth and steady in her walking!! So much fun!
How cute is she, Roony! I wish I could hug, kiss, and squeeze her! Love you all!
What an angel! She is SOOOOO cute.
She takes her time and really thinks about it. So fun! It looks like she has a lot more hair. YAY!! (P.S. I've posted a lot on my blog recently. Go comment!)
She is so cute and I love your family picture!!
I hope you are taking some pics in Oregon so you can post them! It has been a while! Miss you!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She is getting so big!! She's smooth and steady in her walking!! So much fun!
How cute is she, Roony! I wish I could hug, kiss, and squeeze her! Love you all!
What an angel! She is SOOOOO cute.
She takes her time and really thinks about it. So fun! It looks like she has a lot more hair. YAY!!
(P.S. I've posted a lot on my blog recently. Go comment!)
She is so cute and I love your family picture!!
I hope you are taking some pics in Oregon so you can post them! It has been a while! Miss you!
Post a Comment