Monday, January 4, 2010
wow
It has almost been a whole year since I last blogged! I started nursing school in February and haven't touched the blog since! I now have 9 more months of school. I am so glad that I am almost done!! Bailee just had her second birthday! I can not believe it! I just looked at my last post and it was when she first started walking! She has grown leaps and bounds. Bailee is now potty trained. She loves to sing. She is very shy in front of others...but doesn't shut up at home! She loves to play mommy. She has 4 babies: Jessie, Nelli, Katie, and Karlee. She just got a zhu zhu pet "scoodles" and loves it. I love it too, because she has a pet that we don't have to feed or clean up after! Bailee also loves to play Dr. I am hoping this will make her doctor visits a little easier! I have a big girl now! I want another one...but we will wait until after school. I hope everyone had happy holidays and I wish you all a wonderful 2010!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment