Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Utah Jazz, my new Do, and spring/summer weather!



The Utah Jazz were in the finals...they lost...but it was fun to go to an NBA playoff game! Both Cris and I had already lost our voices by the end of the first quarter! It was my first Utah Jazz game...and I LOVED IT!!!!

I got a new hair do! I chopped my bangs and colored my hair. Cris still doesn't know how he feels about the bangs...but I love them! I need a little edge in my life. ;)



This past Saturday it was in the 70's and HOT! Bailee and I washed the Jeep outside and got wet...Bailee wanted to put on her swimming suit and play in the water a little longer. Yay for warm weather! Oh how I've missed you! We also walked around Wheeler Farm earlier in the day with her Nana who was in town for a quick visit!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the bangs! Obviously.. I'm a bang girl though! But they look awesome on you!! And the color is perfect for your skin tone!

Melissa said...

I love the bangs too! Come here... It is a lot warmer!!!

Dulcie said...

I love you new DO! You are one smoking hot Mama.

Sonya said...

Look at sweet Bailee! Oh to be young again and have chubby in a swimsuit be cute!