Bailee did really well in comparison to previous trips. The way down (it's a six hour drive) she only threw a couple of tiny fits...mostly about having to wear a pull-up. (If you ask her she's a big girl and big girls don't wear pull ups, they wear panties). The way back we stopped at McDonalds and let her play for a little bit....which helped A TON! She loved it!
While we were down there we went to the Acadia splash park and botanical gardens. Bailee still doesn't know about freezing cold water coming from all angles. She mostly ran around the water...never thru it!
While all the girls were in town we all went to go play BINGO! Technically it's gambling...I think...but I LOVE IT!!! With that said...I figured if I got a large rainbow packet (which has multiple BINGO cards) then I would for sure win....well I was quickly talked out of that...and settled for a small rainbow (it still has multiple cards, just not as many)...which was still too much BINGO for me. I had the biggest headache from the first game...there were still too many BINGO cards to look at. AND I didn't win!
Before the parents got in town, all of the siblings and kids went out to dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings. OH! How I love that place!!!! Cris won Bailee a Puss'N'Boots from the little machines that are impossible to get any stuffed animal out of....it's just because I have the most amazing husband alive!
We went swimming a lot...and the water is FREEZING out there! We swam more in the hot tubs than the swimming pools! Bailee is still fearless...it scares me a little.
That was our latest adventure. It was great. I love my family.
1 comment:
We have tons of family in Henderson. Small world. No pics?! The botanical gardens sound fun. We've never been there.
Post a Comment