Friday, September 17, 2010

I am officially done with nursing school!

I hope that this means that I will be a better blogger....only time will tell! A few pictures to let ya know what we've been up to!

There have been a lot of birthday's in our family lately...which means cake fights! Cris got Melissa...Melissa tried to get Cris...



Morgan got Grandma...and she took it like a man and didn't get her back!



I got Janet...She got me....but she had to go back to work!!! So that means I win!

Bailee found a new hiding spot...


Cris let me cut a mohawk in his hair...it lasted maybe an hour...then I had to shave it all off!


We hiked up Mount Timponogus...Bailee wasn't too thrilled to be in the backpack this time!

Family photo!

Swimming at Lynn and Sherrie's. Bailee loves her daddy!


2 comments:

Sonya said...

What a cute post! I am so proud of you that I could scream... but it will wake up Karlee... so I won't. I love you so much!

Dulcie said...

Congrats on graduating! What an accomplishment Amber!!!