Monday, October 25, 2010

Non-blogger...blogger...

So apparently nursing school wasn't the main problem to me not blogging! haha

The job search continues. I was hoping I would already have a job...I've had my nursing license for almost a month now. Everyone asks so where are you going to get as job....I always reply...I will work wherever I will get PAID!!! I still have a soft spot for women's services and pediatrics. It would be great to just start there...but t here isn't a lot of turn over in those areas!

Cris got a construction job. Yay for working and being out of the house!!! However, he's still looking for that killer opportunity! So keep your suggestions coming our way!

Thanks to everyone who has supported us and kept us in your prayers this year! It's meant a lot to our family. We love you all! Let's see if I can get better at blogging!

No comments: