Monday, February 28, 2011

Grandpa Great

We lost a very important man in our lives this weekend. Grandpa Great...Cris's best friend and someone he had a lot of respect and love for. I loved him as much as I love my own biological grandparents...he's given me a few blessings and was always there with his love and encouragement. And Bailee's Grandpa Great. She loved him so much. She was sad that she couldn't see him one more time before he went to heaven to live with Jesus. We all will miss him dearly and can't wait for the time we can meet him again and be together. He is in a better place and in no pain, and he is looking down on us making sure we stay on track, and that we stay happy and healthy. I am so thankful for the Church, and that I know without a shadow of a doubt I will see him again, and that he is happy and healthy, and watching over us.

We love you Roy Haskell!

No comments: