Thursday, February 17, 2011

"Oops...I or-got"

I love how Bailee says forgot. "Mom, you or-got to get me some milk" or "Oops, I or-got to get that toy away."

This week Bailee had her first dentist appointment. (I know they are supposed to go when they are two...but we are just now getting to it. Don't judge me. ;) She is so excited to tell everyone. "NO CAVITIES!" and she was given an Ariel toothbrush and SPARKLE toothpaste.... I haven't given my child the luxury of knowing there was kids toothpaste. I make her just use her moms and dads! She was also given a Princess flosser. She already loved to floss. She would always see it in the bathroom and tell me "mom, I need that string. I got stuff in my teeth." I love this girl more than life itself. She has been such an angel lately. I am so blessed to have her in my life!

Just look at those cute choppers!

No comments: