Tuesday, April 26, 2011

just a quick note...

Bailee asked to have her fingernails painted...this is like a daily thing. I said I would today and her nails had grown so long so I cut them. She told me she pulled some fingernails off the side of her finger (hangnails) because they were "buggin' her out." haha She is the sweetest thing known to man...I PROMISE!

Also, last night she went to bed at 8:45...she asked me if she could watch a movie. I told her it was too late and we could watch one tomorrow. She didn't believe me. "Will you just ask my dad if I can watch a movie?" I told her, "Bailee, Mommy already told you no." to which she replies, "Mom, would you just ask him??" I stepped outside of her room "Daddy, can Bailee watch a movie while she goes to sleep?" (the whole time I'm shaking my head to make sure he would say no...which I already knew he would because it was so late) He replies "Absolutely not" So I walk back in her room "Daddy said Absolutely not." She sits straight up in her bed and quickly says "NO! He said absolutely and that means YES!" How does a 3 year old know what absolutely means?!?!

And last but not least...we decided to go with Cris's new insurance...so I get to go back to my first OB and deliver at the hospital just up the street...so new first appointment is sheduled May 9th.

1 comment:

Nisha said...

Yay! You're having a baby!!! So fun :)