I'M 2 WEEKS BEHIND!!
I knew my due date would be a little behind the 13th...like the 19th-ish...but via ultrasound baby only measures 7 weeks and 3 days. That makes the new due date DECEMBER 23RD! Oh December! I hope this baby wants to make a safe early entrance like Bailee did...It would be nice to have a little time to separate this babies birth, Christmas, and then Bailee's birthday!
Even my OB said that I must have a fertile time of year since they are so close together! I also found out today that I have quite a large cyst on one of my ovaries. I feel very blessed I haven't felt it or had any pain. Hopefully, it will go away soon.
I would scan my pictures of my fluttering blueberry, but the pictures are quite lame since I am not really 9 weeks. I will have to get some later in the pregnancy. Now you are up to date on all things baby Bills.
1 comment:
The 23 is my birthday congrats again
Post a Comment