Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Old wives tales...

SO...I have read some old wives tales...I think it's a boy!

My feet are colder now than before....I, myself, in general am colder than before.

Someone asked to see my hands the other day and I set my hands out palms down.

I did that necklace thing over your palm. It circled first (girl: Bailee) then it swung (boy?!) Then it wouldn't move at all...does that mean I'm only having 2 kids?

I am craving salty and sour. Even the smell of chocolate makes me nauseous.

I love protein. Especially beef/turkey jerky and cheese!! YUMMY.

Cris isn't gaining any weight...neither am I, but it's still early.

Bailee said "DaDa" way before she said "Momma".

Here are some TMI ones you may skip if you'd like...I warned you. My pee is bright yellow and my right boob is WAY bigger than my left...those are weird....I know.

Bailee has started to call him "bubba" and already has a stuffed animal that she had when she was born that she wants to give to baby brother. I gave myself an ultrasound at work the other night...it was my first time doing it alone!! But I saw the little baby kicking and fist pumping and flippin' all over. SO CUTE! I could have watched him all night long! As soon as I hit 14 weeks I'm going to have someone with me to see if they can tell the gender...every time I work...until we can tell! haha Fingers crossed for a penis!

No comments: