Monday, May 23, 2011

I am so impatient.

I just want to know if we are expecting a baby boy or a baby girl. I can't stand not knowing! It's driving me nuts that I'm only 9 weeks along...time is D.R.A.G.G.I.N.G!!! I really would pay the $200 to do a blood DNA test...Cris won't have it...too much money that we could use elsewhere. OK Mr. Responsible! What are all the old wives tales that I could do for fun? Do you know of any? PLEASE SHARE!

2 comments:

Kemi said...

There's the ring-on-a-string trick, and there are more I can't remember. Something about urine color. Most have to be done well past 9 weeks, though. :)

(Not helpful, I know.)

Try googling to see what you come up with! Oh-- and the Chinese gender predictor calendar has been right with 3/4 of my babies, and if I'm carrying a girl, it will have nailed 4/5.

Dulcie said...

Hey girl! I saw that you were no longer on Facebook. Sad! I wanted to tell you that Christina Sorenson is coming to Utah and Rachel and I were hoping that the four of us could hang out together. I'd love to hear from you, I have a new number email me and I'll give it to you and hopefully we'll be able to make some plans. Love you! Congrats on Baby BILLS!!! SO happy for you. dulcieclayton(at)gmail(dot)com.