GIRL!!!
We are excited to announce that baby Bills will be baby girl #2! We were certain she was going to be a boy...goes to show you no 2 pregnancies are alike. The differernces so far are:
- Chocolate/sweets are not my favorite...very few and far between will I endulge and then it's usually something fruity/sour. In my first trimester even the smell of chocolate made me want to vomit. (there was not enough chocolate in this world to satisfy me while I was preggo with B)
- No heartburn! (I has constant heartburn from week 8 until birth with B....and she was still bald!)
- Pelvic pressure (this little girlie likes to sit low in my uterus...which keeps the pressure down there pretty intense sometimes)
- Morning sickness was different. I actually threw up a few times my first trimester...but mostly just felt yucky over nauseous. (With B I was constantly on edge...watery mouth and all dry heaving and could not throw up for anything. In my opinion...that was a worse feeling!)
- This little ones heart rate has been in the 160's. (B's was constantly 140's)
We had Bailee come with Cris and I into the ultrasound. I asked the tech to pause before she said the sex so I could guess. Well she first got a shot of baby hiding her face tummy down at the very bottom of my uterus...which is what I think is her favorite spot. The next shot was a potty shot...the money shot...I quickly said "Babe, there is no penis there...that is ALL GIRL!" The tech giggled a little and said you are right. So then I said to B "it's a sister!" and she got so excited and couldn't stop giggling and smiling the whole rest of the day! Bailee is THRILLED to be having a sister. She wants to share her room with her, change her diapers, read her stories, get her dressed, help her bath, and help her go to bed. Bailee is going to be a great big sister!
So pass along baby name ideas...we have NO CLUE! We know we don't want anything too popular...but we don't want something so random off the wall either. But really, any and ALL ideas are welcomed.
IT'S A GIRL!!!
2 comments:
So happy for you guys!!
Congratulations! How wonderful!
Post a Comment