Friday, July 22, 2011

18 weeks

Still growing! Baby girl is now about 5.5 inches and 7 ounces(according to babycenter.com). She is consistently awake and active around 5-6 am (I only notice when I'm working), after lunch, and around 9-10pm just as I'm getting into bed on my nights off. She still likes to sit low and slide around slowly...you know the kind of movement that feels like a snake inside of you? The same feeling that I felt first with her...the roll of pressure? She still favors my left side. I already love this little girl so much and I am dying to meet her!!

In the last week Both Cris and I have felt her kick from the outside of my tummy! Cris's face was just as excited and surprised when he felt this little girl kick as he was when he first felt Bailee kick! I love that man!

No comments: