28 weeks pregnant. Had an appointment today. Since I've been contracting while at work 3 nights a week we did a cervical check and a Fetal Fibronectin test. Both are reassuring that these contractions are not making any changes in my cervix. GOOD. I'm not ready. Give me 8-10 weeks...then you can come baby girl!
Here is my new nephew Crew. He's adorable. I haven't met him yet. He was born at 33 weeks gestation. 3 lbs 15 oz. and 18 inches long! He's growing everyday in the NICU in Las Vegas...and should be coming home soon! Can't wait to meet you little man!
and because I love this little gal so much, I thought I'd show her off too! Right before I took this picture she says "mom, this is how sassifrasses look" struck a pose and I had to click quick! She's a riot, but man oh man...I am going to have my hands FULL with this little spitfire!
Bailee is going to be Minnie Mouse for halloween (so far...her mind changes everyday, but she always comes back to Minnie) This was from a Chick-Fil-A thing. They had a dinner with Mickey and Minnie. Cris was working late that night anyhow so I took B. :) She was timid and scared when I took her picture with Mickey and Minnie...but really excited from far away!
I have a fireplace and mantel! I had fun decorating. We OBVIOUSLY need a new family picture...the one you see is from 2008! We will update after Dakota arrives. :)Like my witch? I think she's cute! I have a cute scarecrow for after Halloween. I love being able to decorate my new house!
Oh- by the way, we moved. here is my new (old) house! It's a 1968 brick rambler and we LOVE it! There will be enough room for Baby Dakota and a couple guests...so come visit!
We have goats for the pasture. Buddy is the one I have a picture of...Buck is our other one. They are cute. Cris' idea...he takes care of them for the most part. I give them treats! :)
We have a barn. :) Ain't it cute? Cris really enjoys everything about our new house, but especially the barn!
26 weeks...Getting HUGE! Dakota is hyperactive and moves all the time it seems like. I contract a lot when I'm at work...but they always settle when I do.
24 weeks...Still growing
22 weeks...maybe it's the stripes on the shirt...but I feel like I grew so much so fast! Braxton Hicks have already begun...and I am starting to get uncomfortable. I MUST sleep on my left side...I wonder if it has anything to do with Dakota favoring my left side? What do ya think?
Oh- by the way, we moved. here is my new (old) house! It's a 1968 brick rambler and we LOVE it! There will be enough room for Baby Dakota and a couple guests...so come visit!
We have goats for the pasture. Buddy is the one I have a picture of...Buck is our other one. They are cute. Cris' idea...he takes care of them for the most part. I give them treats! :)
We have a barn. :) Ain't it cute? Cris really enjoys everything about our new house, but especially the barn!
1 comment:
Love the cute new house!
Post a Comment