Monday, August 15, 2011

a bundle of stories...and pictures

Aquarium Fun

My cousin Nikki came to town with her kiddos and we spent the day at the Aquarium in Sandy. The kids had lots of fun!

Parker, Ryliegh, and Bailee posing for a picture!

Bailee is almost as big as one of the penguins!

Bailee and Parker were fascinated with the frogs and toads!

That's my girl!

Another cute picture of Bailee and Ryliegh, posing for the camera.



We have pets...sorta
We now have chickens...and baby chicks! We have 2 Leghorn hens that lay eggs everyday, and sadly only 2 of the 4 baby chicks made it past their first week of life. We're told that's just part of life, but it was still sad. So we have 1 Rhode Island Red chick, and 1 Barred Rock chick. They should be laying eggs in the next couple of months! Bailee loves having them and Cris loves the fresh eggs!


Make over fun
Before
After

I went to a Mary Kay party at my sister in laws house and actually learned a few make up application tricks. It's been nice to know that I am applying what make up I do wear correctly. Make up makes me feel pretty. :) Silly, I know...

Last but not least...
We moved! Hopefully for the last time in a long time...or even forever!!! We want to buy the home after our lease is up if things go as planned. It's a cute brick rambler with a fully finished basement, and a BARN!!! That's right, I said barn. Hence the reason for the chickens. We have 0.76 acres of land and horse property. It's updated throughout the home, and both Cris and I love it! There is still alot of work to be done, but it's a great home in a great part of town, in the best school district. We're in love! Once we're all moved in and settled I will post some pictures.

I am blessed. I love my life. I love my family. I love my friends. I love my job.

:)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh goodness, I love those little chicks! But not as much as that little Bailee. Give her a squeeze for me! Love you all!!!