Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Wow...seriously it's been a long time!


I am NO good at this blogging stuff!!! But a lot has happend SINCE MARCH!!! Let's see...Bailee cut 2 teeth, she is crawling backwards, she pulls herself up(but only when she's on my lap and holding my fingers), she eats 2 jars of food for lunch...one for breakfast and dinner, still no hair...but she sleeps thru the night!!! She weighs right under 17 lbs!!! Her nick name is Chunky Butt! We took her to a public pool last week and she LOVED it! She had the biggest grin on her face the entire time! We went with Nisha and her daughter Sophie. Kelly and Linus are coming next time! I started walking almost every morning with some girls from the ward...even though I'm below pre baby...I want to get back to pre marriage!!! I had my Gallbladder removed April 22!! That was no fun, except for the part where my mom came out and took care of everything for me! (Thanks Mom!) Cris is working 2 jobs so that we can pay off some debt...I never see him anymore, but we are getting the bills down quickly! My girlfriend from NC lives in Provo now and I got to go hang out with her for a few hours. She has a little girl, Camrey...pretty sure she is 10 months old! Hopefully I will get better at this stuff and keep posting this time!!! Loves to all!

2 comments:

Nisha said...

Want to go to the pool next week? Friday, they closed it at 2, so we barely got to swim. Your family picture is so cute! I love it.

Dulcie said...

YAY! I am in you blog! I feel so special. Lets hang out again. I love you and little bailee, I can't believe that she's crawling backwards, she's so close! Yay.