Saturday, June 7, 2008

Brrr....Raging Waters

So today was JetBlue's Raging Waters day...and it was 56 degrees!!! and the water was freezing!! Cris and I got a babysitter for Bailee and went to go check it out. We did get free tickets to come back on a warmer day, which is awesome. I think we will bring Bailee next time. She loves the water and they have an awesome lazy river and a cute little tiki hut splash area for the kids. This was the first time that I have left Bailee with someone other than family....and oh I missed her so much!!! Even though we were only gone for a few hours. While we were there they had lots of booths set up with cruise deals, and I saw a book of Alaska and I can't stop thinking about it! Cris has always wanted to go on a cruise to Alaska, but I would rather go to the bahamas or somewhere WARM!! But these pictures I saw were amazing! Stunning!!! That is now on the top of our list of places to visit!!

Bailee still has this awful cold that just won't go away!! Any sugestions? We've put a pillow under her matress so she's elevated, we do saline solution up her nose, a humidifier...lots of fluids. I can't think of anything else to do!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I can't believe how big she already is! Your family picture is so cute! Good luck with the cold - they usually just have to run their course and it takes TOO long!