Saturday, June 14, 2008

Swimming and summer fun!

We went back to the pool on Friday, it was mid 70's, perfect weather. I lathered Bailee up in sunscreen, and nothing for myself...and now I'm a lobster....I've only had a few sunburns that hurt in my life, and this is one of them!!! Bailee was having so much fun in the tiki hut again, except this time she rubbed the bottom of her toes raw and they were bleeding!!! Poor thing, she was NOT happy.

Today is our niece, Morgan, birthday. She is having a sprinkler/pool party in the backyard! She was so excited when we walked in with a present she started to open it right away, luckily Sonya got it from her before she saw what it was! (Disney princess dress up of Snow White and Sleeping Beauty) She is 3 years old today and she's so smart!!! Not only does she have her Dad wrapped around her finger, but her Uncle Cris too!!! Before Bailee was born, he said she's going to have a lot to live up to to being the cutest girl in the world, because Morgan is pretty dang cute! I wonder what he thinks now?

Bailee is a total Daddy's girl already! I get up with her in the night, at 6:30 in the morning. I feed her all day, and play with her...but as soon as her Daddy is in the room her face just lights up and she follows him everywhere! I can get a laugh out of her every now and again...Cris on the other hand....every single time he tries to make her laugh she goes nuts!!! I'm jealous, but I do LOVE it!

2 comments:

Nisha said...

Have I not seen you since we went to the pool.....I guess not! I knew you left pink, but didn't know you'd be lobster-like! Bummer. No blisters though, right?

Sonya said...

I have a daddy's girl too! It works out though! By the time Mitch comes home at night I am ready for her to run to him!