Monday, August 25, 2008

Doctors never have great news...

It's official, Bailee has Asthma. She had to do the nebulizer today. She hated it!! We bought something a little differant to give her at home. She still has to take singular everyday too. Poor thing isn't catching a break!!! And we have to consult with an ENT to talk about getting tubes in her ears! Poor thing will have to have surgery!!!

She is growing like crazy! Even though she crawls everywhere she has still managed to gain 2 lbs in 3 weeks! She now weighs 21.4 lbs!!! We've got to buy her a bigger carseat soon. She pulls herself up on everything, and now will walk a few steps along whatever it is shes balancing on! She just started to crawl!!! How do you get them to slow down???

2 comments:

Jamy said...

Oh my! I can't belive babies can even have asthma problems! I'm so sorry! Does she take her medicine okay for you? That's so exciting that she's crusing now!

Nisha said...

Poor girl! At least, you know what's causing her breathing problems. I'm so excited for her to walk!!