Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Growing leaps and bounds!

Bailee is crawling forwards!!! and she says "dada"...and "hi dada"!! She pulls her self up on everything so she can stand. She is just growing up way too fast! I can't stand it!! I'll have to get a video on here soon!! She has yet another double ear infection. This time at the docter they did a couple extra things. They cleaned out her ears with high pressure water and they stuck a tube up her nose and down her throat to get all the mucus out to hear if she was weezing or just really conjested. (she was just really conjested). My poor little girl hasn't had a break since she was 4 months old!

I've started reading Breaking Dawn...LOVE IT!!! I can't put it down! I am proud of myself because I did get a lot done yesterday...and not that much reading. Anyone that hasn't read the Twilight series I deffinetly suggest them!

This weekend is our anniversary...2 years! Woo Hoo! I'm not quite sure what Cris has planned....we'll just have to wait and see!

No comments: