Friday, August 15, 2008

Feeding Time...


So Bailee likes to feed herself lately. Which is great and cute...but MESSY!!! I bought her the little Biter Biscuits, which are great! They don't break off easy and it keeps her occupied for at least a half hour!!! But the end result, as you can see, is a disaster! HaHa I love my little eater! All 19 lbs 10 oz!!! Yes, she is almost 20 lbs!!! She crawls a lot faster now and gets into a lot of things she shouldn't! I've rescued her from dog food quite a few times! I'll go in the kitchen and she follows me...I go up the stairs and she waits for me and the bottom. (thank goodness she doesn't try to go up them yet!)


Anyways, life is great and wonderful! Still love being a mommy! There's nothing like it in this world! Thank you God, thank you mom and dad, and thank you Cris! I love you all!

3 comments:

Jamy said...

Yeah, those biter biscuits are sooo messy! I do like that they don't leave any crumbs! I cannot believe she's almost 20 pounds. Alexis has been a year for over a month and we still can't flip her carseat because she's not 20 pounds! Love the picture. What a cutie! And she's talking already? I can't believe it!

Nisha said...

Oh my gosh. She's such a cutie. I miss you guys!

raising4boys said...

I can't believe how big she is now...time goes by so fast!! Hope you guys are doing great :)