Sunday, January 23, 2011

Bailee says funny things


"Mom? What time it is?"


"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy, when guys are great!"


"Mom. DON'T throw this away. It is special to me!"


"When I get married then I will be a mommy just like you!"


"My hair is kinda crazy."


"Mom, you are preg-a-nant, huh?"

"No. I'm not baby girl."

"Well you look preg-a-nant in that sweater!" (then she giggles a little)


"Well mom, you are going to have a baby boy. Then a baby girl. But not at the same time, because they will fight REALLY bad!"


other days...."Mom, I am going to have a baby brother and a baby sister. AT. THE. SAME TIME."


There is a lot more and I need to write them all down. She's been an angel lately!


And I'm still a SUCKY blogger!

1 comment:

Sonya said...

What about...

"Dad are you poopin', peein' or diarhean?"

My ALL TIME FAVE!