Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Life...UPDATED





I got a job! YAY!!!! I am working in the NICU at Timpanogos Regional. Can I please say that I feel truly blessed to have gotten this job as a new grad. This is where I want to be! I may venture of into labor and delivery some day...but I LOVE IT!!!!

Cris found a job...I might have already updated on that one. He is still however looking for a better opportunity. He wants to go to school for Mechanical Engineering.

Our family has gone through some rough patches this past year...but really, others have it a lot worse. It is so hard to find the good things that come to you when it's just expected. Life lesson learned and we are moving up and on with our lives...and I think we're doing a pretty good job! I love my husband and daughter more than anything on this earth. I am a blessed woman.

To Sonya and Melissa....THANK YOU for giving Cris my number and making him call me! Every anniversary and Valentines day we always tell each other that we are so glad for that first phone call. This year will be 5 years....it's only the beginning.

4 comments:

Sonya said...

I am so glad we did it! Love you girly, can't imagine our lives without you!

Dulcie said...

Congrats! I bet working in the NICU will be awesome!!!

Michelle said...

Congrats on the job! I will be delivering soon at Timp so I'll have to watch for you! (hopefully you won't see my baby in nicu though :))

CrisandAmberBills said...

Michelle, I didn't even know you were expecting!! I work nights...when are you due? I hope to see you and your newest edition!!!