Sonya reminded me of one...
"Dad? Are you poopin', peein' or diarrhein'?"
"Mom, I wish I had a wedding ring like you do."
"You will baby girl. When you get married."
"Well you're not married anymore!"
"Yes I am. What do you mean?"
"Well, you got your clothes on!"
I was stunned....I didn't know what to do....then I remembered! "Oh, well Bailee, you only wear your wedding dress on your wedding day."
"OH! I didn't know that before..."::then she giggled a little::
You see....Bailee has these 2 dresses that she says are wedding dresses...and she LOVES to wear them. She always wants to be in a wedding dress. I told her that one of the was pink so it can't be a wedding dress. She quickly replied..."it is pink with white stripes! and I can have whatever wedding I want!" Could we say BRIDEZILLA??? She's 3 guys...come on!
2 comments:
That's too cute, Amber! I just love her and miss her very much! :)
How about one dress for the reception and a white one for the temple?
Post a Comment