
I'm growing bigger and bigger everyday! Baby girl looks nice and healthy and BIG! The ultrasound went great. I love watching her move around and do her own little thing. She's crazy active most of the time. She isn't staying low as often anymore, which is nice...but then she's high and I can't breathe! It's already getting hard to bend over and pick things up. I feel great most of the time now as well. It's nice to be over the tiredness and sickness. Bailee loves to talk to her sister and feel her kick and move around. She is going to be a great big sister. :)
We have named our precious baby. It's wonderful to be able to call her by name and get to know her.
Dakota Jean Bills
My Grandma is thrilled to be a part of Dakota forever. Lois Jean Longworth is a wonderful woman who is strong, independent, brave, loving, and open hearted. We hope that Miss Dakota takes some of these wonderful attributes and makes them part of who she is.
1 comment:
You're still so tiny! I hope you're feeling wonderful:)
Post a Comment