Bailee is a riot lately. I love her so much. One of the girls at my school said she feels sorry for all the other children in the world because hers is the coolest...I disagree. Although her kid is pretty dang cute...mine ROCKS!! I think everyones children are amazing. They all brighten up our days when we really need it. Bailee always has a sense when I am really upset. She will come to me and hold me and ask me if I am ok. How sweet is that! When she does something naughty and I send her to time out...she goes...she talks to me about what she did wrong and she gives me the biggest hug and kiss when it's over. I LOVE MY BABY GIRL!!
Thursday, January 14, 2010
cute girl...cute age...
Bailee is a riot lately. I love her so much. One of the girls at my school said she feels sorry for all the other children in the world because hers is the coolest...I disagree. Although her kid is pretty dang cute...mine ROCKS!! I think everyones children are amazing. They all brighten up our days when we really need it. Bailee always has a sense when I am really upset. She will come to me and hold me and ask me if I am ok. How sweet is that! When she does something naughty and I send her to time out...she goes...she talks to me about what she did wrong and she gives me the biggest hug and kiss when it's over. I LOVE MY BABY GIRL!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She's a sweetie!
Post a Comment