so if you didn't already know...I gave up on the night time potty training for now. Bailee didn't care anymore if she peed in her bad...so after 2 weeks of washing sheets EVERYDAY...I put her in pull-ups at night.
Anyhow...she has now learned how to open her bedroom door. Since she is her father's child...she wakes up in the middle of the night and wants snacks...or milk...or wants to watch TV. She wakes up at who knows when, and since I'm not awake to witness these events...I am guessing her course of action...she opens her bedroom door, walks into the bathroom, takes off her pull-up and puts it in the garbage can, walks out into the living room and turns on the tv, sits there for who knows how long, and then opens my bedroom door and in the SWEETEST voice in the world asks "Mommy, I have some milk?" Depending on how I respond (either BAILEE!! go to bed!" or "Baby girl, it's still night time...let's go back to bed.")she will continue..."please, please, please" How can I say no? She's only two...she can have just a little milk to help her get back to sleep, right?
Last night, I wake up to little noises in my kitchen. Bailee had opened the refrigerator and taken out some relish, a half full gallon of water, a bottle of lime juice, and some cheese.
Hmm....
1 comment:
too funny! have you thought about turning her doorknob around and locking her in?
Post a Comment