So today was my last day of clinicals at Pioneer Valley Hospital Until February!I have learned so much this semester and I am beginning to become more confident with my nursing skills! I will be doing my 4th semester clinicals at Pioneer as well...except I get to add on OB this next semester! I am really excited to do an OB rotation! I decided I wanted to be a nurse soon after Bailee was born. I LOVED my labor and delivery nurses! I am looking forward to this next semester...even though I am sure it will be even more challenging and time consuming than this one I am finishing! Wish me luck!
Friday, January 15, 2010
last day of clinicals for a couple of weeks!
So today was my last day of clinicals at Pioneer Valley Hospital Until February!I have learned so much this semester and I am beginning to become more confident with my nursing skills! I will be doing my 4th semester clinicals at Pioneer as well...except I get to add on OB this next semester! I am really excited to do an OB rotation! I decided I wanted to be a nurse soon after Bailee was born. I LOVED my labor and delivery nurses! I am looking forward to this next semester...even though I am sure it will be even more challenging and time consuming than this one I am finishing! Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am glad to see you are back to the blogging world! Love you!!
Post a Comment