Wednesday, January 20, 2010

whew...well almost!

So I just finished taking my finals...grades aren't posted yet...which is why my "whew" is an almost. The semesters just keep getting harder and more time consuming. I am SO thankful for my loving and supportive husband. He gives me time to study, he encourages me to study, and he really watches after me. I love him so much, and I really am the luckiest girl on the earth!

On another note, next semesters clinicals are 12 hour shifts....wow! 12 hours!!! People really work that long?? It really shouldn't be that bad. The 8 hour shifts went by so fast on most days! I am really excited to do my OB rotation!!! Cross your fingers that I will be competent enough to finish the last 8 months of nursing school!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

You will finish and you will do great! Love you!

Nisha said...

You can do it!!