Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Diet updates...

I haven't posted in a while...but I am down a total of 7.5 lbs....I have cheated 2 days...my nieces birthday party and fathers day...then I got stomach sick for 2 days and all I ate was crackers, sprite, and chicken noodle soup.

I think I am pretty much done with the "dieting" part...I have revamped my pallet and taste for healthy food and and making healthier choices. I had very little energy with the no carb part. I think I am going to limit my carb intake to 2 servings a day or less...and making them good complex carbs...whole wheat, whole grains, etc.

I am hoping to have more energy so I can start working out a lot harder than just walking. Here's to being healthy!

3 comments:

Nisha said...

Congrats!! Have you checked HealthyMomsKitchen for low or no carb recipes? Would love to hear what you think.

Anonymous said...

Woot! That's awesome Amber! Keep up the good work! If you want a good work out.. do Insanity! It's crazy!

Dulcie said...

Good work Amber!