Day 5 I ate eggs and turkey bacon, cottage cheese and chicken, a protein shake, and steak and Activia.
Day 6 I tried to eat every 2-3 hours (a good friend of mine reminded me that it keeps your metabolism going). So, I started my day off with a protein shake as I was running out the door to school. 3 hours later I had 2 hard boiled eggs. 3 hours later I ate 1/2 a cup of cut up ham... and 3 hours later I made some yummy tuna salad and grilled some chicken.
It's really frustrating that I haven't lost anymore weight. However, it is about that time (you know that one us girls HATE!)...and I could be retaining some water...
I am pleasantly surprised at how easily I've been able to stick to this diet! I read a book about a year ago, Eat Right For Your Type, and in that book it did say that Type O blooded people are supposed to eat more protein and less dairy...maybe when I add veggies back into my diet I can really minimize my dairy intake...this should be interesting!
No comments:
Post a Comment