Friday, June 25, 2010

Growing by leaps and bounds!




My Bailee has been growing up too fast! Just a few weeks ago she could not peddle a bike...now all of a sudden she's a pro! I love this girl so much! She is the joy in my life!

Bailee is soooo smart! She can spell her name-count to 20-say her ABC's-recognize the letters A, B, E, I, K, L, O, P, S, T, and X-she has memorized 3 bedtime stories and will read them from the book-and she loves to sing primary songs....she has the best memory. She hears a song one or two times and knows it WORD for WORD! Bailee LOVES babies...we need to make her a little brother soon! She changes her mind daily about wanting a brother or sister...or both at the same time!!! (YIKES!)

I love her. She is my joy, my life, my love!

1 comment:

Dulcie said...

She is so much like you Amber! What a cutie