Saturday, June 12, 2010

Dukan Diet: Day 7-10

I have still done well on the diet. I still haven't lost any additional weight...which is really REALLY REALLY frustrating!!!

My days still consist of Activia yogurt with oat bran or Fiber One yogurt, lots of lean meats, and now VEGGIES!!! I made a really yummy breakfast with scrambled eggs and chopped peppers, onion, and chicken. I've enjoyed a taco salad with guacamole and no dressing and a grilled chicken salad with pico de gallo and guacamole and no dressing.

I haven't had carbs in 10 days!!! No bread, rice, or pasta. It's not so bad...but there are days it sucks! It's really hard especially during that time of the month to be with out my chocolate and diet pepsi!

So far so good...hopefully I'll drop 5 lbs after this week is over!

2 comments:

Nisha said...

Way to go Amber!! Try to bump up your exercise and get some strength training in. That will help too! I'm going to do RESET next week because Adam will be at Girls Camp for part of the week and that will make it easier. No more processed carbs for me either! Goodbye white flour, white sugar. Skinny jeans, here I come!!

Sonya said...

Keep up the good work!